Reviews & interviews ..
- An open call for jazz musicians working in Scotland, who have never played at the Edinburgh Jazz & Blues Festival before. A paid opportunity this December! 😀👏
- Attention: Job opportunity! General Manager with Live Music Scotland. Details below.
- One of the best things about the month of November is 🔥HCMF – Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival🔥, on this year between Thursday 18th and Monday 22nd November. Loads of fascinating music happening, such as Scotland’s very own Red Note Ensemble (Friday 19th November at 1pm), Baritone saxophonist Cath Roberts and friends playing “deliberately disrupted music” (yay!) on Friday 19th at 10pm and London-based Riot Ensemble (Saturday 20th at 7pm). A really wonderful programme. 👏😀
- The wonderful 🔥 Ali Affleck 🔥 is at Brewmania, Edinburgh at 7.30pm today Wednesday 13th October!! Time to batten down the hatches.. ⚡️💃
- 🔥Toby Mottershead & Dirk Ronneberg are live-streaming at 8pm on Tuesday 2nd November!!🔥 This is going to be so great!! 💃👍 Details below..
- The brilliant RnB The Tomorrow Band is at central Edinburgh’s The Voodoo Rooms this Friday 15th October, at 7.30pm. If you can, get down there! 🎈💃🔥 Details below.
- The brilliant Sound Festival in Aberdeen is back – this month, October 2021!! Check out the full programme: lots of interesting events.. 😀👍
- Jazz and Trad music starting up again at Edinburgh’s Traverse Theatre, organised by The Soundhouse!! First up at 8pm this Sunday 10th October, the amazing Noushy 4tet! 🔥🔥