Reviews & interviews ..
- SJS’ review of an superb new album from Switzerland: Roberto Pianca’s Sub Rosa – Mono No Aware. As Brexit effects bite, it feels more important than ever to maintain links with our musical colleagues overseas.
- Aberdeen Jazz Festival, Online, 25 – 28 March 2021 !!
- Coin Bowden, English New Orleans style drummer, at age 85 doing his thing. 👏👏 (No reason, just because it’s brilliant and fun!)
- Corey Mwamba, vibraphonist extraordinaire joins the Playtime quartet, TONIGHT at 8.15pm GMT ! 😀
- Playtime has many of their recent shows here!
- Glasgow Jazz Festival has loads of great jazz to revisit, here! 🎵
- Neurofeedback in The Arts – free immersive workshop!! Today 8pm – 9pm GMT Monday 1st March. Should be interesting. 👍
- Matt Carmichael’s new album ‘Where Will The River Flow’ is due for release on 12 March 2021. Here’s a review by SJS (under my name FM), as appeared today in London Jazz News. An extremely impressive debut!! 😀